Hi, I’m Steph!
Life gives us many ups-and-downs, and sometimes it is good to have someone walking with us as we travel along our life journey. If you are looking for some assistance navigating your path, I would love to get to know you!
Some common concerns that I work with:
- Depression (clinical, postpartum, grief, etc.)
- Stress & anxiety (this includes navigating life changes such as parenthood, college, career changes, etc., learning to set boundaries, managing OCD, and more)
- Trauma (I am certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and use a variety of trauma-informed interventions to help people work through traumatic experiences and find themselves stronger and more self-actualized)
- Gender and sexual identity development (I have experience working with members of the LGBTQ+ community, frequently young adults, and focus on helping the individual find their personal sense of identity and ways to live meaningful, joyful lives in accordance with their values)
- Coping strategies for mood and personality disorders (i.e. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills for borderline personality disorder, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) techniques for mood disorders, and mindfulness as an overall practice of wellness)
- Issues of faith/spirituality (this could relate to any conflict or growth related to spirituality and worldview)
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and graduated from Edinboro University with a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling in 2016. If I am not in my office you might run across me in a local coffee shop, on a beautiful backwoods hiking trail, running to catch a train in India, eating a pylsa in Iceland, or napping in a Bedouin camp in Jordan – you never know!
I look forward to getting to know you and your story, and if we are a good fit as “travel companions”, to moving forward together!
PA License #PC011006
Stephanie is available to provide telehealth sessions to anyone living in the state of Pennsylvania.