Our rates for appointments with a Ph.D./PsyD-Level Licensed Psychologist:
- $175 for initial evaluation
- $150 for a 45-55 minute session
- $90 for a 30-minute session
Our rates for appointments with a Licensed Masters-Level Clinician:
- $150 for initial evaluation
- $130 for a 45-55 minute session
- $80 for a 30-minute session
Our rates for an appointment with an Unlicensed Master’s Level Clinician Under Supervision:
- $85 for initial evaluation
- $70 for a 45-55 minute session
- $45 for a 30-minute session
Note: At MFC, if you are seeing a Pre-Licensed Therapist, know that we are very selective in our hiring process and work extremely closely with the supervising clinician to ensure their development and the quality of the treatment they deliver. Not all insurances will reimburse for Pre-Licensed therapists, so it is essential to talk with our administrative staff to assess if a pre-licensed clinician is the best fit for you. We set the private pay-per-session rates for a pre-licensed therapist significantly lower than our seasoned and licensed therapists. This can mean significant financial savings when looking at the long-term costs of seeking treatment. We have found that many people will opt to see a pre-licensed clinician who is not paneled with their insurance company because the per-session rate can be lower than the copay or cost of counseling using their high deductible plans.
We participate in the following insurance plans:
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician to cover services?
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Out Of Network Insurance Benefits
If we are not directly paneled with your insurance, you may still be able to submit a receipt for partial reimbursement to your insurance company. Call the customer service number on the back of your card to ask if you have out-of-network mental health outpatient benefits and ask about the details of what they reimburse.
If you cannot attend a session, please cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $75 fee per our policy.
Any Other Questions
Please get in touch with us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!