Our rates for client appointments with a masters-level clinician:
- $140 for initial evaluation
- $115 per 45-52 minute session
- $115 per 53-60 minute session
- $70 per 30 minute session
- $75 No-show/Late Cancellation Fee (per our policy)
Our rates for client appointments with a PhD/PsyD-level Psychologist:
- $160 for initial evaluation
- $250 for specialized infertility evaluation (self-pay due to this service not being covered by insurance)
- $140 per 45-52 minute session
- $140 per 53-60 minute session
- $90 per 30 minute session
- $75 No-Show/Late Cancellation Fee (per our policy)
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Capital Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Quest (this is often a “carveout” for plans like Coresource, and others)
Not all of the therapists accept all of the insurance plans. Please check with our intake coordinator to make sure you are scheduling with a therapist who is in-network with your insurance if you will be utilizing your insurance benefits.
Update as of March 2020: all of the insurances we are in-network with are now providing telehealth services as a covered benefit, although individual plans may vary. Our administrative assistant can check this for you.
Out of Network Insurance Benefits
Depending on your insurance plan you may be able to use “out of network” benefits to be reimbursed for part of your mental health treatment. If we are not “in network” with your insurance plan we can give you a receipt (or “superbill”) to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Call the customer service number on the back of your card to find out if you have out of network mental health outpatient benefits and what exactly they reimburse.
Why would you want to pay out of pocket for mental health services? There are many reasons why not using your insurance benefits and choosing to self-pay is a good idea. Here is an article with 5 great reasons: Paying for Therapy Out of Your Pocket