Move Forward Counseling, LLC is excited to announce the addition of Licensed Professional Counselor Stephanie Graybill to our team.
Stephanie is a 2016 graduate of Edinboro University’s Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. She specializes in helping those struggling with:
- Depression of all kinds, including postpartum and grief-related.
- Stress and Anxiety, including those navigating life changes such as parenthood, new careers, transitioning to college, learning to set boundaries, and managing Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Trauma —Stephanie is certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She uses a variety of trauma-informed interventions to help clients work through their traumatic experiences to become stronger and more self-actualized.
- Gender and sexual identity development — She has worked with members of the LGBTQ community and focuses on helping individuals find their sense of identity. She works with clients to identify ways to live meaningful, joyful lives that coincide with their personal values.
- Mood and personality disorders — Stephanie helps clients develop coping strategies using Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and mindfulness techniques.
- Spirituality, faith, and worldview
Stephanie is a big believer in helping clients through life’s many ups and downs. She sees herself as a trusted travel companion through these times, and someone who can help people to navigate their own path.
When she isn’t in the office, she may be found at a local coffee shop, hiking, running, or traveling the world.
Stephanie operates out of our Salunga office two evenings a week. She has immediate availability. If you are interested in scheduling with Stephanie, please call 717-462-7003 ext. 1 to learn more.
Author: Alison Pidgeon, LPC
Alison is the Founder and CEO of Move Forward Counseling, a boutique private practice for women with three locations in Lancaster County, PA. She is passionate about reducing the stigma related to accessing mental health services. She can be reached at: email@example.com.