This small group offers a safe place to redefine our identity and reconnect to our purpose through creative expression with ourselves and others
Facilitator: Caroline Rickson, CPC, DTATI, Creative life Coach
Date and Time: November 1, 2018 to December 13th, 2018, 6:00 pm to 8:00pm (No class on Thanksgiving)
Total Cost: $300 – 6 sessions – 2 hours each – includes art supplies
Location: Move Forward Counseling LLC, 101 West Main Street, Unit G1, Salunga, PA 17538
To reserve your spot or ask questions: Call Move Forward Counseling administrative staff at 717-462-7003 x1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this six week group we will:
- Release difficult emotions and gain a better self understanding
- Explore a wide range of expressive modalities: collage, masks, painting, journaling, guided visualizations, movement
- Have permission to love and accept every aspect of who we are
- Recalibrate our calm and strength through gentle creative self expression
- Practice playing, loosening, freeing and opening up
- Invite something new to emerge
The value of creative expression is in the doing, not the final product.
No prior art experience “or talent” is required.